Business Insurance Coverage
Working with an independent agent gives you the luxury of an adviser to find the right coverage for your business. You’re a savvy business owner and busy professional. The last thing you need to worry about is how much and what kind of coverage you need. Our agents match you with the insurance companies that suit your business the best. Although insurance policies are often very similar from one company to the next, variables exist that create important differences in the types of protection that they provide and the services that they offer. As a consultant and adviser, your agent will help you understand the risks you face and the insurance you need to protect yourself and your business.
Our insurance solutions for businesses offer protection from different types of risks, including accidents, property damage, loss of income and more.
Your insurance agent will work with you to develop a tailored solution to fit your business needs, including:
- Property insurance—Protect your building, furniture, equipment and other valuable assets from natural disaster, theft and other damage.
- General liability insurance—Even if you do everything right as a business owner, accidents can happen. General liability insurance helps pay for the costs to defend and settle claims against your business for bodily injury, property damage and personal injury.
- Loss of income and extra expense—If your business can't open because of damage from a natural disaster or other property damage, we offer protection that will reimburse you for loss of business income.
- Data breach—All businesses face the threat of their sensitive data being lost, stolen or compromised. That's why we include data breach coverage to help pay for notification, credit monitoring and investigation expenses.
- Industry-specific coverages—A restaurant and a dental practice have different insurance needs than a technology company or manufacturer. We offer industry-specific coverage options to help protect your small business against the risks we see most often in those types of businesses.
Beyond property and general liability coverage, most businesses need:
- Workers' compensation to provide your employees a financial safety net for work-related accidents or illnesses
- Commercial automobile to help protect your fleet and commercial vehicles with flexible solutions
- Commercial umbrella for additional peace of mind by extending your general liability limits
- Professional liability to help protect against lawsuits related to your products or services